whats your oppinion?

What makes BAD moms have babies? Let me explain, Let's just say you weren't an accident, your mom wanted you,yet she turns out to be a shitty mother! I mean were all moms here, I've posted questions trying to understand why my mother is the way she is and I've read other peoples questions about their mothers. In everyday life I see crappy moms and think why did u ever have kids?!!! I just think if your gonna be a mother, "be a damn good one!" I understand " you do what you learn" well my mother can't use that excuse her mother (my grandmother) was awsome! Just wondering peoples opinion on this?

anichols1

Asked by anichols1 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Lots of people have kids and then find out later they don't like parenting very much, and it's too late to change the situation. Others have kids so they won't be alone not because they like being mothers, it's sad but often happens.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• no one is perfect first and foremost. However I do see moms that drive me crazy. They pawn their kids off on their inlaws or parents so that can party constantly, do drugs, are always gone and don't spend time with their kids. They sit at the tv all day and yell at their kids when the child wants their attention. I've never said why did they have kids...kids are made my God and that woman or girl was meant to have that child for one reason or another. She has to realize that. Also, if anyone has sex unprotected guess what happens...A BABY! I believe if a woman can have sex unprotected that she should be able to take care of that child and yes be a damn good mother. I'm not a perfect mom but i be the best I can be. I yell at my son, spank him sometimes, don't always give him every second of my attention. But I am home with him..hug and kiss him everyday and tell him how much I love him.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 8:58 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• It really depends on the parent. My mom wasn't that wonderful of a parent - very immature ("I don't want to be the bad guy") and had a lousy, resentful relationship with her own parents. I always thought that my grandparents would have been wonderful parents, but in truth, they were wonderful because they were my grandparents. Now that I'm in my 40's, I see some of the crap they pulled and get it. I don't see it as a legit reason for her to have been a selfish, unsupportive parent, but it's her line and she's sticking to it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2010