when you shop do you like to go with people or alone?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• Hey Girl. I love to shop Emelia. I hate it when people hurry me up, I like to just walk around and she is too young to whinge .. :)
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I go alone. I don't like to take my kids for shopping and I don't know anyone enough to shop with. Also, it's just me and I am not stopped or slowed down by people who have to look at everything or try things on without the intent to buy them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• If it's not DH, I would rather go alone. I get more done that way.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• If my intent is to actually shop and get it done quickly, then I prefer to go alone. When I grocery shop with my DH, he's worse than a little kid putting stuff we don't need in the cart. LOL I usually do grocery shop with my 2 year old, but I don't usually get things done as quickly. Sometimes we just go to look around a store, so it's not a big deal. If I'm shopping for clothes, I like to go alone, but I took my son with me when I was looking for something for a wedding once. He was patient while I tried on a couple things, but when I had to go back in the fitting room a second time with some new dresses, he was NOT happy. I ended up going back by myself after my DH got home from work.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I like to shop alone. Now if I have my kids...I take DH to help out.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2010