creative stocking stuffers for girls??

6-8 year old

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• I dnt know if you have some sort of dollar store near you are but i go there often . Around chrsitmas time alot fo them will sell the fake barely color lipglosses and nail polish. As well as small age appropriate books- lolly
    lolly1976

Answer by lolly1976 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I remember being that age and getting a little necklace with a horse on it in my stocking. It was one of those 4 dollar necklaces at walmart, and was my favorite gift for years. You know your little girls more than anyone, and you know what they'll love most.

We always got an orange, a bunch of candy (kisses, reases, chocolate santas, etc.) in our stocking, plus a toothbrush, paste. The necessities, and one special toy that was small enough to fit. We loved it, there were 4 of us kids, and we were usually all awake by 4 am. We weren't allowed to open presents until 9...but we could open our stockings. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My daughter will be getting some girl scout patches from the website, and some cool stuff from the zoo and museum gift shops. They have unique things I know she will love!

Mine also gets stickers, a toothbrush, and some seeds to plant.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 10:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Craft stores like Michaels and AC Moore have $1 craft kits for making ornaments, hair bows, frames, jewelry, lip balms, jewelry boxes and things like that.....if she has an easy bake oven or other food making toy you can get refill kits, bubble baths, kids makeup, wallet with at least $1 in it (for luck)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2010