Too Much Irratability

I just had my baby almost 4 days ago and my husband tells me this morning that I ask him to do something every 5 minutes. How am I supposed to deal with this? It is very stressful trying to care for a new baby while trying to heal from a c-section. The baby is is in pain too from his navel and circumsion. I'm also breastfeeding and I feel like I've been up every night all night since I had my son. The baby seems like he is not getting enough from my milk so I've been adding a bottle sometimes. My husband finally got up this morning around 5am and offered to help but doesn't want me to give him any instruction. I'm so sick of his attitude. Maybe I should try to do everything on my own and don't ask him for any help. Its like he doesn't understand that when the baby crys he has to take some time to show him some love. I'm just tired. Then my 3 year old is having a hard time obeying right now too.

balancingmother

Asked by balancingmother at 8:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• same situation here. My 2nd DS is almost 2 months tho. It was the same for us in the beginning. Ask for help!!!!!!!!!! If you don't you will lose your mind. Also, dads don't have that instant bond like we do. dad's on tv shows are fake I think. I don't know one dad that is like those men
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 9:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2010