i've ovalated between 10/25-10/30 and now it's 11/01 i woke up cramps and it's nowhere near my cycle help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• its probably nothing. too early for pg symptoms. you could be cramping from sex, a urinary infection, you could have pre period cramps...i get those a week or so before I start. if they get severe though maybe call ur OB..you could have an infection
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 9:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• thank you.
    mela32

Answer by mela32 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• It is not too early.....everyone is differant just like every pregnancy is differant!!! With my son I just knew I was pregnant but didnt have any symptoms (except implantation bleeding) until I was 5 weeks- with this one I knew the next day and was having symptoms: cramping, nausuea, headaches and breast tenderness.....my best friends first symptom was cramping - I would say if its not close to your period then yea its a pretty good chance you are so congratulations : )
    haydensmommy009

Answer by haydensmommy009 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 2, 2010