Anyone on here from Vegas?

I don't have any friends who live in this state. And I am kind of looking for some friends. I am a SAHM.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 9:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• luci, where did you get that information? i've been in vegas all my life, and i hardly ever call it "las" vegas. it's vegas! like you don't know what i'm talking about!
    op - i'm going to send you a pm. i'm in a group on cm, and if you're on my side of town, maybe we can hang out some time. we have playdates every once in a while.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 7:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• sorry not me...but i've been to vegas
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I love Las Vegas, visit there a couple times a year, but can't help you out. Just a hint though: the locals get irritated when they hear someone call it Vegas, and assume they are a first-time visitor. There are a lot of families there. Have you tried going to a park or other places where children congregate. Have you checked the groups to see if there are any here for Las Vegas moms? Some of the groups have playdates where you can meet other moms in your area.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2010