can pelvis pain happen on one side?

I have this occasional pain between my inner thight and lower abdominal on the left side. It comes and goes. Once the pain comes it's a sharp pain and runs about couple of seconds while I'm walking or standing. I'm guessing this is pelvis pain? One time while I was standing my left leg had some shootting pain down to toes and preasure down the bottom. I'm 35 wks.

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 9:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like your little one is laying on a nerve, it's happened to almost everyone in my family. It should stop once the baby is born. Hugs and lots of luck!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• yeah, for me its been my right side- my hip goes out, i get sciatic nerve pain, etc... but only on the right side. Thank God its not both sides or I wouldn't be able to walk at all sometimes!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have the same thing but on the right side.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2010