How was your weekend?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 9:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Saturday, we cleaned our yard and took down our garden. It was nice enough out and we got it all done in one day.
    Yesterday, HALLOWEEN!!!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• my weekend was chill, i didnt do much for holloween. i spent it cleaning and with my aunt at hospice visiting ny uncle. it was nice.
    shan02

Answer by shan02 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• pretty good..and still hoping it went well. we drove to our new town (4 1/2hrs away) to house-hunt..and made an offer on one of the 16 houses we toured. we're hoping to be in during the holidays, so our ds's schooling will not be interrupted.
    we got screwed on trick-or-treating, due to being away. it seems our little country town celebrated on saturday night. c'est la vie!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I was sick all weekend, but I am ok now.

Answer by older at 9:34 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Great, and I hope your's was too.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• very busy
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• it was good. Saturday morning the kids had dance and I had my Zumba class. Then there was a Halloween party at the dance studio. After that hubby and my 2 year old came home and me and my 3yo went shopping for the afternoon with my friend and her son. Sunday we went to Toys R Us cause there was a good sale on a doll my dd wanted and then we had lunch at Applebees cause kids ate free. We were going to trick or treat, but when we headed out it started to rain and hail so we just drove to a few houses of people we know. Then I went out to the club with friends.
    How was yours?
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2010