He loves me but I don't think he is in love anymore!

SO and I have been together over 4 yrs with one child together and he cares for my DD from a prev. Relationship.after all this time I'm still passionate about him and love him deeply. I am very physical and like to hug, kiss, touch, etc all the time, like there is never a bad time for sex and intimacy. But he is very different ab that now. When we kiss he is usually lookin away or makes it short, never any tongue anymore. When I reach for him most times I am told to watch out bc he is trying to rest or play the game,etc. Then when I tell him how lonely I feel he says he is tired and always doesn't think ab those things like I do bc he has other things on his mind like work and money. When we argue he says that I'm too worried ab someone hugging and kissing me when there are other thins I should be doing. Like I'm expecting too much from him bc I ask for some genuine affection. What do I do? I'm past tired of this!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• relationships charge over the years maybe he feels like your being clingy.....i know for me kissing like that and sexual stuff stay in the bedroom.....i dont like it when someone is "attacking" me when i am buzy doing other things.....so maybe you can try these things in the bedroom and see how he responds......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• this is the OP. He falls asleep on the couch everynight and refuses to go to bed early!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My husband's not very affectionate and I thrive on affection. But he still loves me. A long time ago I finally got him to see that I needed affection more and I saw that he needed more space. We compromised. I try to occupy myself more and when we are near each other he touches me in small ways. Like a hand on my arm or he will have a leg touching mine. It works out well because I quit smoothering him and he gives me enough affection to keep me happy. The trick is to see his side while getting him to see your.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• do you have a brother,father or male relative you could run this by. a man might be able to give you the mans perspective.
    binker55

Answer by binker55 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2010