Has anyone every had their tubes untied??

Has any one got their tubes tied and then later wanted more kids? Did you get your tubes untied? How did it work for you? Where did u get it done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Health

• No because it's expensive #1 #2 sometimes you have too much scaring after a tubal is done so it makes it hard to conceive..What would happen if you paid out all that money to have them untied which is upwards of $10k only to find out you can't conceive due to the scaring..to me that would kinda be a bummer. I would have made sure i didn't want no more before the tubal sometimes I know I think I want a nother kid but then I think omg do I really want to go thru the all night feedings again? diapers? all the crying? To me it's like you can hold a family members or a friends baby and the give it back when it cries...I have 3 and in this economy I can barely feed the 3 I have it would be selfish to bring another kid into the picture but if you have the finances I wish you well
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My tubes arent tied
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2010