I want to know: Why are you voting for your candidate WITHOUT bashing the other candidate?

I wanna see how many responses i can get before it turns into a bash fest!
Why are you voting for your candidate?
To bash the other candidate DOES NOT answer the above question.

ssnelson26

Asked by ssnelson26 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe your vote should be private but I know others will answer and it will be another heated topic.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Check out my journal post from yesterday for my answers.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 10:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Because I don't agree with McCain OR Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I don't like McCain or Obama, but one of them is going to be president. So I'm voting for McCain. To be completely honest, I just don't trust Obama. Too much "big" stuff that is unexplained. It really has less to do with their views, more which one I believe will actually do what he says.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I want to know why people insist on bringing this topic up all the time. You didn't have have enough yesterday or the day before....etc. I know I have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Voting McCain because.......he supports REAGANOMICS to help our economic crisis, not raising taxes on anyone, cutting corp taxes so that jobs are created and jobs are kept in America and not outsourced, he ISN'T BUSH.....HE IS A REAGANITE! He supports LESS government, he supports anti socialism "spread the wealth", he supports a healthcare credit that gives US the right to choose, he has been a reformer and gone against his own party becoming the Dem's and the msm's rose in thorns, he supports success in Iraq and is pro America to bring victory and NOT another Vietnam, he is an American hero who has ALWAYS put our nation first, continued....

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• continued.....he opposes dirvers license to illegal immigrants, he supports border patrol and border security, he supports deporting illegal immigrants who are criminals and wants to give illegals a chance to become citizens, if not, deport, he opposes parital birth abortion, he opposes the live baby act, he has the wisdom, knowledge and experience this nation needs in time of economic and security crisis......to name a few.
    blessed5x

• For me there is only ONE issue that matters and I vote according to that issue. So the person I'm voting for shares my belief on that ONE issue that matters to me.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I voted for Obama because I'm pro-choice and he respects my right to make my own decisions about when, why, and how many kids I have. I'm also voting for him because he has a strong record on women's issues such as access to birth control to lower the number of abortions by preventing unplanned pregnancies in the first place. I voted for Obama because I think his healthcare plan is better than any other I've heard from a presidential candidate who has run since I've been old enough to vote. It's not perfect, and it's not what I would design were I the one making this decision, but it's better than what we have now.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 12:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I voted for Obama because I'm a bleeding-heart liberal and proud socialist who thinks that "spreading the wealth around" is a fantastic idea, and that helping our fellow man is what Jesus would do. I voted for Obama because I think our soldiers need to get the heck out of Iraq, and focus on Afghanistan where we should have stayed in the first place.
    bluecrayon