What has your husband done lately that surprises you?

My dh made croutons in the oven this morning. I love him!!! I can't wait to get home and taste them :)

.science.mom.

Asked by .science.mom. at 10:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• We have had a major rough patch lately and he's been sooo stubborn. But the other night he was mad at me (as usual) and I asked him to please see my side of things. He did. He usually just goes to bed mad which I hate! But he stopped and listened to me. To me it was amazing and after we talked I think I really understand better what is ailing him. It's taking time but tension seem to be getting better and I have alittle hope that we'll make it through. When our marriage is good, it is wonderful but when they are bad, it feels terrible. I just love him and hope he keeps trying as I know he is a good person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• He took me to dinner last night. :)
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• He goes jogging every morning and picks up the weirdest things along the way!

Answer by older at 10:07 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• 1. Bought me a birthday present. More than a month early.
    2. Managed to keep it a secret. (Although part of that is me actively not trying to find out. He's left his email up with the order confirmation RIGHT THERE. The place he ordered it from called to tell him it was there and I nearly answered cause I couldn't think of why they would be calling. He did a header over the sofa to get the phone from me.)
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 10:10 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• kissed me on the neck as he was walking by!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:19 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I got home from work last night & he had cleaned the bathrooms in our apartment,he went all out toilet& tub, its something i would do every Saturday Morning, Id clean one& i would beg him to clean the other& never did, Now that i started working on Sat i didnt do it.He did it.I was shocked.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Cleaned the kitchen after dinner.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• catTold me that if I would get the cat fixed he could be an inside kitty. He is not a cat person at all, but I am.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Not married but my SO told me that, after saying he would NEVER get married again, that he has changed his mind, and if he were to ever marry again, it would be to me.
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 10:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• He took me out to lunch on Saturday and then ran thru the Starbucks drive-thru.... without his usual complaint! (he is NOT a coffee drinker and he hates the narrow congested parking lot where Starbucks is located).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2010