Hey what do you think about swing or the swingers?

I am just curious to know what you girls think about it. I checked out the AFF web site, and I was surprise for how big is this moviment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• Meh...whatever floats your boat, I suppose. It's not a lifestyle choice my boyfriend and I would make, though.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• It's not something that I would ever do but I have known a few people that went to swingers clubs. In my opinion it's just a way to cheat and get away with it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I would never do it it's just not my thing.We are faithful to each other he is my best friend and he is the only man I want to be with for the rest of my life.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My husband and i have talked about but the only reason that is, is bc im the only women he's ever been with and i rather we swing then him cheat...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Ya i did the same thing with my ex because i thought it would be better than him cheating on me but now he is my ex. So think about it hard!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I agree with sammiesmom, its just a way to cheat and get away with it.
    TexasRose53

Answer by TexasRose53 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I think it is wrong, period.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 11:52 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• To each there own. Personally, I find it repugnant and could never do such a thing. blech!
    athenax3

Answer by athenax3 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My husband and I have talked about it. We don't want to have sex with others, but there are couples that get together and get it on in the same room. It's very exciting. Some couples like a lot of spice in there relationship, it's not about cheating. They don't feel it that way.
    Anonymous

• To me it's just cheating and your partner knows and consents to it..I wouldn't do it..UCK

Answer by louise2 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2008