for mothers with 12mth olds

what does their normal feeding schedule look like? any ideas on them & im talking breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack wise. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• By 12 months my son was pretty much on mostly table food. I still would give him a little bit of formula with meals but he weened off of that very quickly. If you havent already gotten him off of formula then start trying it out in a sippy cup rather than a bottle, you could do pancakes, scrambled eggs, cereals for breakfast. For lunch you could do soups, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, peanut butter and jelly. For dinner we always tried to give my son the same thing we were eating in very small portions unless it was just something that was too spicy or too tough.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My son is pretty much on table foods. He eats at the table with the family for breakfast, lunch and dinner and he also gets an afternoon snack when the kids get home from school, usually something like crackers and fruit. He is still breastfeeding on demand as well, about 6x a day.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My son gets up at 8 and eats breakfast around 9 (he doesnt like to eat when he wakes), he has a snack at 12 and goes down for a nap. He wakes up around 2 and has lunch at 230. He has a snack at 430 asnd dinner at 630. He has a small snack around 820 and is in bed by 9. He gets his cup whenever he wants it between when he wakes and when he goes to bed. Hes not allowed to have it in bed at any time. I aklternate between milk, diluted v8 juice and water throughout the day.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2010