What are your precious moments?

My daughter is asleep in my arms...I have so much to do and my arm feels like it is going to fall off..but i don't want to put her down. Its these precious moments we cherish. What are some of yours?

2kidsandtired

Asked by 2kidsandtired at 10:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had a lot of those precious moments, now that they are adults, I get them in the form of recognition for a job well done.

Answer by older at 10:47 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I love my mornings with my daughter. We are both usually up by 7am and my son is a late sleeper. So we cuddle on the couch and watch cartoons and read books. It's our special time together because once my son is awake the chaos begins lol. As for special moments with my son.. i'd say tucking him into bed at night, rubbing his head, and singing him a song.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I could just stand at her crib all night and watch her sleep, and rock her in the rocker untill the feeling is completely gone in my arm. All my kids just put the biggest smile on my face!!
    Momma72923

Answer by Momma72923 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• When I read stories at bedtime. She'll try to play but I make sure she stays calm. She's been picking out history books (last night, I read to her about the USS Arizona [nearly cried by the time I finished; Navy vet]) and halfway through the book (not very big), she was sound asleep on her puppy pillow pet.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2010