What to get a new Baby for Christmas...

I'm having problems deciding on what to get my newest baby who is 3 mos. now, for Christmas. She will be 5 months when Christmas arrives. I got my 1st born sooooo much stuff it wasn't funny, but half of the stuff was useless to her for a long time. I don't want to make that same mistake again.

Momma72923

Asked by Momma72923 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well at this age there isnt much they really need. I say clothes =) Since they grow like weeds at this point. Maybe some rattles and stimulating toys for stocking stuffers. If it's one thing I have learned throughout the years, it's to enjoy these simple Christmases when they really don't want or need much at all
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My daughter was 5 days old on her first x-mas. My family had gotten her lots of little toys fit for a baby, clothes, it seemed endless! Even some stuff she still has to this day, it's never bad to have a stock up, saves moneys.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Just get her a US saving bond for her future.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• A few toys and an ornament for the tree. She will be more interested in the wrapping paper, anyway! lol
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:42 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Get her a savings bond or open a bank account in her name
    asohaei

Answer by asohaei at 12:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am 30 and the only christmas presents I still have are the christmas ornaments my Mom gave me every year. Every year since I was born she gave me a hallmark ornament, now I hang them all on my christmas tree and each one brings back a memory. I have a 6 month old and I am going to do the same for him.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010