How do you decorate your Thanksgiving table?

Do you use a tablecloth, centerpiece, candles. Details and colors please

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I use white table cloths with a brown amber color runner, I use big square white plates as centerpieces and fill them up with big sunflowers cut to make them flat and they float in a bit of water, this year I will be using the same plates only I will put a small pumpking in the middle with little sunflowers around, it looks really elegant.

Answer by older at 11:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have a cornucopia I put flowers and decorations in each year. Fall colors in it.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• This will be my FIRST time to host TGD. My parents always cook this meal and entertain at their home. Since we live in SoCA now, my family is coming to my house-all the kids want to do Disney- my dad will stay behind and cook- don't know if we'll do Disney on TGD or not, but the house will be full for a week. It should be fun. Haven't decided on the table landscape- I'm more of a Christmas gal :)

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have a table runner along my table with fall colors, cornacopia,punpkins, leaves on it then I have a cornacopia sitting in the center of it with pumpkins, fall leaves and whatnot stuck in there and I have leaf placemats. I have scarecrow salt & pepper shakers out also along with some small pumpkins
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010