So how was your Halloween?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• Wpnderful! My daughter got like 5 pounds of candy. Now, ask me what I'm gona do with it!
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Pretty darn good aside from the weather being so cold!! It was in the lower 50s last night so we didn't really trick or treat that long. But the kids had fun and hubby and I had fun eating abunch of candy after they went to bed lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My bf took my kids because i had to work & didnt get out till 8pm, sucked for me because i dint get to dress them or go w/them, i planned on taking them for a block after work, but when i asked them they were like "no mom its okay", too busy eating candy, so that made my night knowing they enjoyed it.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• By the looks of it the kids out there were having lots of fun and thank goodness weather co-operated. It was fun seeing all the different costumes.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Mine was great!! My husband & I painted pumpkins this year instead of carving & it was SO much better than carving! Minimal mess & we glued sequins & stuff on! All the trick or treaters LOVED them! of course, we did have to carve one pumpkin so I could make roasted pumpkin seeds :)
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 11:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• had lots of fun took plenty of pictures and recorded most of the night returned home to bake and decorate cookies and eat watch the video and other Halloween activities
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 11:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2010