AM I wrong?

MY BF wants kids he has none and I have one DD but I havent stopped taking my birth control Im just not ready for another.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Definitely don't have a baby until you're ready...it could lead to hard feelings or resentment of your boyfriend.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 11:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Nope you're not wrong! Don't try till you're ready/want one!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:26 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I agree! It could definitly lead to resentment
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• If you dont want another dont have another. Hes a BF not a husband. If he wants a family, why isnt he on one knee with a ring.
    Anonymous

• If you don't want any right now, don't have any. It's a two part process and you should not be pressured into it. Your SO needs to be understanding of your feelings. You aren't a broodmare.
    Hartless

Answer by Hartless at 1:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i think that u should wait untill ur ready 4- sure but u do need to think about u know he is just a ''bf'' and u know he can up and leave it happened top my friend the''man'' wanted & wanted she did it for him she wanted one to but not till she was married but she had got preg. and he spit but u know not all men r like that i think bottom line if ur not ready than i think he should have the respect 4 you ur baby and the one u'll be have to just wait untill the time is right
    Anonymous