So really I am a slut !?!?!

Slut is what I have been called & I am tired of it. I am thinking of moving out of this small town because of it.

yes I have 2 small kids, with 2 different dads, I have had 3 men living with me in the last year, but I was in love with them, but they just didnt work out, what ? was I suppose to just stay single or actually be happy. The kids are with their dads 50% of the time, so there is nothing wrong with me having a little fun !!

Are there any other fun moms out there who can give me some adivce on how not to let the jealous b*tches get to me anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ignore the jealous bitches, and enjoy your life as you see fit, and no you are not a slut, just someone looking for love.

Answer by older at 11:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't say a slut but maybe not making the best decisions. Having 3 guys living with you in a year is a lot and I can see where people get the ideas they do. You can date all the guys you like, but I would not have them living with me before 6 months or longer. It confuses the kids and makes you look a way that you may not be.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think slut is a terrible word and is used in just as a derogatory manner as "fag" or "nig***".

However, were you truly thinking of your kids when you moved 3 different men into their lives and house? Probably not the smartest idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• 3 men in a year. ummmm...You may want to get to know someone for a BIT longer before you move them in with you.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I can see why they would think you are a slut...and I dont know you so no, I'm not jealous. Slow it down on the men and don't let a man move in until you are getting married.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Maybe allowing 3 different men to move in with you while your kids are witnessing the parade of new dads is not such a hot idea. You can certainly have fun and date but why shack up so soon?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Girl, you're not a slut. A slut will sleep with anyone and everyone without there wanting or thinking there is love attached. You are just looking for companionship, that's all. I know. I was the same way. I felt like I always needed a man around. I don't know about you, but I was always afraid of being alone, or that no one would ever find me desirable. Which is why I think I still seek out the attention of men now, even though I am married. Anyhow, going into too much detail. If you need someone to talk to i'm available. Forget what those small town, stuck up bitches say. You know you are not a slut and I know that you're not.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 11:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• well hunny, I have lived a life of regret from age 13 to 16, and when I had my son, I made the choice to be a mother!!!!! You have posted not too long ago about your situation, and I still feel that you are wrong! People are being rude to you not because they are jelous, but because those kids are in a BAD situation, not that you dont love them, but your choices effect them too! For one, never be so irrisponsoib;e that you have kids with random people in hopes of keeping them. And you should NEVER have any man living your home where your children live unless you are in a committed reltaionship that has been staedy for at least a year or two. ( longer in my opinion) Also how can you blame people, you had 3 men living in your home in a year, most people dont fly thru " relatinships" that quickly. For their kids safety they dont want to be around you. It sundsas if you are jealous of the happy, married, simple folk
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Your business is your business, but honestly 3 guys in a year? Not an example to be setting for your children. And people are judgemental when they see that stuff. I don't think they are jealous, I think it really bothers some people to watch a woman move three men in her home in a year around her children. That's fine if you want to live that life, but don't expect everyone to be huny dory with it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• and BTW I have fun, at my hous with my kids. My DH and I have 5 kids together, and we have freinds over, drink, and let the kids play. You can have fun without sleeping with the whole town. You cant expect people to respect you when you dont even respect yourself!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 1, 2010