I am feeling good today...

Even though I let my self down last night and ate some Halloween candy. HOw are you feeling today?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm enjoying the day. Its the first of November! There is some snow on the upper mountain tops, and yet some trees still hanging on to their autum colors. I can smell the crisp air and wood from fireplaces. I've enjoyed the morning with my husband as we prayed then worshipped the Lord together. After I get done writing this I'm going to see my Caregiver and beat her in a game! LOL It is a wonderful time to be alive. It is a awesome time to be in love after 30yrs strong. Its also a beautiful day to look out my window, to listen to the river and know more snow is on the way... Hope this helps...
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 12:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Don't be so hard on yourself mama. I am ok. Doing some cleaning.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 11:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Great. I didn't touch any candy. I put all the candy from my 3 kids buckets into one big bag, stuck it in the dishwasher, and forgot all about it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am feeling good, just got back from the gym and those endorphins kicked in! you should not feel let down for eating some candy, a little indulgence here and there is a good thing...

Answer by older at 11:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would be much better knowing my dryer wasn't broken with the load in the washing machine being things I can't hang...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm doing ok with the exception of morning sickness...btw, a little candy doesn't hurt anyone. I wish I could've eaten some but I was sick last night as well -__-
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 11:27 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I just ate Motz sticks.. and gained 7 lbs ( in the past month ) but other than that heartache lol.. I got a new kitten last night and my son (3) is sooo good with her..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Not bad. A little sleep, but what's new, lol? I'm also being tempted by the huge bag of candy in my pantry. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:39 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• A little candy won't hurt you.
    I'm annoyed at my dog. She's roughly 6 months old and gets sooo HYPER!
    Other then that I'm good. It's a gorgeous day!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:58 AM on Nov. 1, 2010