best thing to do when a babys teething

my son has broken skin on his two front bottom teeth and hes been moody as all get out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in General Parenting

• I found giving the baby a dry wash cloth helped a lot. It feels good on the gums and helps the teeth come through. And bonus it soaked up some of the drool that comes with teething. To get them started on it I would rub the gums with the wash cloth and then give it to the baby. They figure it out pretty quickly. I would keep the wash cloths in the freezer.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• The washcloth does work wonders. Also, oragel works and teething rings that go in the frig. They don't stay cool very long.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:41 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• my grandma gave us wooden spoons the big ones we cook with so I always go buy a new one for my kids when they were teething
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• orajel, tylenol, and use either teething rings or a damp rag after putting em in the freezer for a lil while.
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 12:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2008