You gotta love it..... Right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlMq1R-64Qc&feature=player_embedded#at=94

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The guys at the end of the video make me really afraid for our future generations. So, his philosophy is that if he is deep in debt he would create even more personal debt and then 'try to figure myself out'. WTF does that even mean? No wonder they support Obama.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Why do liberals call people the might be right Lunatic?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• sweet, you were saying that Beck was promoting hate. I did acknowledge it was the attendees which is completely different from may or may not have been promoted by the organizers or the words spoken on stage. You still don't have the nerve to watch the speeches do you.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Just another example of why the polar extremes drag the moderate majority down. Right, left, Repub, Dem, ultra conservative and beyond progressive- all of the above turn mainstream Americans off.  Fools, 1 and all. Thanks for proving the point. America needs to move back towards the center and stay there.

Lunatic, fringe candidates and crazy policies will never be embraced by most educated, mainstream Americans-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Sweet do you try so hard to prove your side is better than our side?

If the liberals had the the answer then we would all be on the same page, but there answer to everything is spend, spend even when you are broke? Look at Pairs, Spain all those country's that are very liberal they have NO MORE MONEY they, the Government has to have cut back on a lot of their programs. And they wonder why we are trying to do what is not working for them?
    This shows if you do not study history you will repeat it!! Obama needs to go back to school.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• So, they hate Beck, Limbaugh, republicans, and Fox. Looked like it was about on track for what I was expecting from the attendee interviews.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Some appeared to be under the influence as well.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• http://reason.tv/about/

THIS IS a Link to the ReasonTV organization that created that YouTube video. It is an interesting site .
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• The guys at the end of the video make me really afraid for our future generations. So, his philosophy is that if he is deep in debt he would create even more personal debt and then 'try to figure myself out'. WTF does that even mean? No wonder they support Obama

Yes, because no republicans are like that.....Severe eye rolling ever here

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Beck DOES promote HATE on his SHOWS........... NOT!

sweet what would help is to watch his show everyday for a month and than come back and prove to us what hate he was promoting. Like I have said I do not like him to much, but he does not promote hate. He talks about God, not hate.

YOU HAVE TO WATCH HIS SHOW to find out the truth not what CNN is telling you he said.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010