What shampoo can I use?

I color my hair and have sorrises in the back of my head.any ideas what I can use that won't wash out the color?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 12:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• if the psoriasis is located only in the back/nape area, try to use a medicated/prescription shampoo only in that area, on the scalp. use your sulfates-free shampoo everywhere else. unless you have very oily scalp, you can skip some shampoos.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• You can use Perfect 10.I use it & it made my hair shiny in only 10 minutes.I would also use Dr.Miracle too.
    My_Darling_Luna

Answer by My_Darling_Luna at 6:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Pureology or Redken Color Extend
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• HEAD &SHOULDER....
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Use Pure'ity Shampoo, which is good at cleansing your hair but still helps to maintain the color in your hair. Pure'ity Shampoo, by Heavenly Essence, Inc. is safe on color treated hair. Do a Google search on Pure'ity to find the website.
    pureitybeauty

Answer by pureitybeauty at 3:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2010