i started my period two days ago and i am bleeding bad i dont know if i should call my dr or what i should do..i am clotting really bad too adult content

the clots are big and when i sat down to pee the blood poured out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Health

• The saying is, if you fill three pads in one hour to call your doctor.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• But, I am not a Doctor and if you are really worried it is best to give them a call (especially if this isn't normal for you).

(sorry hit the enter button before i was ready)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Or I heard that if you're changing every two hours..for a while you should call your doctor too. :/
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 12:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• call the doctor

happened to me a few years back, i called er, they said take a huge amount of pills (do not remember what kin- over the counter) and put my legs up, if i filled a pad/tampon every hour call back
    ..i was filling a super tampon every ten minutes, i just went it...of course they had to do a pregnancy test even though i told them no chance- because first thing they think of is misscarriage, of course neg (had to wait in waitng room half hour- bleeding a ton) then they saw me, gave me script for birth control pill, had to take three pills a day for two days, then two a day for two, one a day for two
    after first pill popping it stopped and was normal bleed, also had to go in after next normal period, i had every test in the book- pregnancy, horomones, cancer, breast mamo, all came back normal
    ?? they never found out what or why
    but i went in
    CALL YOUR DOCTOR

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would call the doctor as well to be on the safe sight. If you belle ding a lot it could be dangerous. Could be a miscarriage or something else serious.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• If you are bleed through a pad an hour you need to be seen by a doctor it is very dangerous to bleed that much for any length or time. Good Luck and I hope you feel better soon.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 1:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2010