does anyone's husband talk in his sleep, moan twitch, or hollar out

husband has sleep apnea

allie586

Asked by allie586 at 2:13 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Health

• yes lol, even he talks about work in his sleep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My fiance (and my son!) both giggle in their sleep, produce LOUD bodily functions (to the point where I can't tell who they came from), and sometimes sit up in their sleep. lol. It's pretty creepy sometimes.
    morgan078681

Answer by morgan078681 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• yeah my dh talks in his sleep its kinda funny
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My hubby talks in sleep also. But he told me I'm much worse.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 9:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• yes, sometimes mine does, either about work, iraq, or just babble....sleep apnea is scary, he has that, stops breathing in the middle of the night
    cstashu

Answer by cstashu at 10:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My hubby does it all. We had an E.E.G. done and he doc says that he actually gets more rest when he's awake than when he's sleeping. His bipolar causes it.
    GoodWrenchMom

Answer by GoodWrenchMom at 10:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My husband does. I found this out on our wedding night. about 2:00 AM he "told" me to rake the leaves. One night he told me to "take this wood and stack it over there." He even moved his hands and arms showing me where to stack it. lol

We have "conversations" sometimes. I'm awake, he's asleep. I'm trying to find out if he has any secrets. lol
    JESUSchic

Answer by JESUSchic at 10:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• LOL my hubby doesn't do it all the time, but in the past he's talked about work in his sleep. This seems to be popular among the other wives who've answered to this. It usually happens when he's been asleep and then I go to lay with him, if he feels the bed move, it triggers it. He also acts out whatever he's dreaming - he's popped up, scooted to the edge of the bed, and proceeded to "take a shower" - raising his arms and washing his armpits, etc... that one was HILARIOUS - and another funny one was when he looked like he was crawling in a foxhole - this one was weird because he's not in the military... but he crawled up to the head of the bed and kept bumping his head against the headboard - he never woke up but he kept trying to get somehwhere!!! SO entertaining. :D
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• LOL!!1
    Butterflymom006

Answer by Butterflymom006 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My husband talks in his sleep. He will point and have his eyes open. A couple of times he started yelling when he wasn't answered. He has even got up and left the room before or sat up in the bed.
    camsim22

Answer by camsim22 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2008