Which GPS is the best value?

I am buying my first GPS. I am looking for a simple, affordable one such as the Tomtom One 140S. Does anyone have experience with this or other GPS?
Which do you prefer?
Thanks.

mom22littlegirl

Asked by mom22littlegirl at 12:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Travel

• I have a tomtom and I love it. =) It works well, is easy to use, and it's really easy to follow. I've never gotten lost (so far!) while using it. I would recommend it.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I LOVE my Garmen. I am not into gadgets. I can't even figure out my daughter's Ipod. But I can use my GPS. It's so easy. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me and driving!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have a Garmin, my whole family loves them! They are easy to use, get you where you need to go and you have the option of choosing if you want to avoid certain roads (tolls, highways) and how you want to get there (fast time, shortest route). I love it!
    trublonde130

Answer by trublonde130 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2010