Sudden Loss Of Appetite?

I'm 34 weeks and 4 days, due Dec. 10th. Question is I'm always snacking always have been once my morning sickness finally left. But all of a sudden this past week I barely am hungry, and only eat cause I know I have to, but now all of a sudden I'm thirsty 24/7. (And peeing like crazy thanks to it ha) Could this be a sign that my body is getting ready for labor perhaps? Any way for me to get my appetite back? Is this normal? Please help, thank you~ <3

MissesRoyalty

Asked by MissesRoyalty at 12:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Everyones different but my sister had complained of just about the same when she was that far along except she wasn't thirsty all the time. Her doctor just told her loss of appetite is very common and to make sure shes still eating.
    heather28311

Answer by heather28311 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Thank you, its very hard for me to eat because I feel constantly full now :( But I eat as much as I can as often as I can in hopes that I get enough to eat for the day.
    MissesRoyalty

Comment by MissesRoyalty (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• im only 13wks and i dont really have a appetite. i eat breakfast and force myself to eat dinner, and snack the rest of the time. i eat cuz i kno i have to. im in the same boat as you!
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Sometimes I have no appetite im due dec. 5th
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2010