moms with boyfriends....

What do your kids call your SO?

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 11:48 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My SO is a step father to both of my kids. My oldest son, 17 calls him by his first name but when speaking of him to others he refers to him as his "dad". My daughter 7 calls him Daddy or Daddy G (so as not to confuse people because her bio dad is in her life also).
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• good question lol my kids call him Calvin but tell their teacher and friends he is their dad lol
    Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My bf is my daughters father. But before we dated he took care of his ex girlfriends son. He called him by his first name but still gave him gifts and cards for Fathers Day. I thought that was so cute!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• my oldest calls him dad 'cuz he is the only father my son has ever known...and well...my youngest whenever he does start talking..will call him dad as well..'cuz he is is real dad.
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• By his first name. We are getting married tomorrow and they will still call him by his first name. If they ever want to call him "dad" that's fine. I'll leave it up to them. They have a father that is very active in their lives, though. Otherwise, they would probably want to call him dad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 31, 2008