The Walking Dead

Did anyone see it yet? For those not familiar,it premiered last nght on AMC.
I loved it. Gross,but cool!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watched it last! That was pretty good for TV; felt almost like watching a big-budget movie. I looove Frank Darabont and he was one of the big reasons I was interested. I will definitely be waiting for subsequent episodes and hope they stay as good as the pilot show.

Answer by vicesix at 7:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We watched it last night! I was surprised! Pretty darn good!!! Cant wait for next week's

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Shoot! I forgot about it!

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• dude, it grossed me out soooo bad!! I only watched it because my husband wanted to watch it. It hopefully will be more interesting as the season goes on, otherwise i'll be bored to death.

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• heck no! i wanted to see it, but the dh kept channel surfing..hoping 'children of the corn' was on somewhere..he just couldn't fathom a halloween without seeing that stupid movie!! lol! i even said, 'there's a new show on AMC..check that!'

just trying to get in a little togetherness, after the ds went to bed, and that's what came of it.

Answer by dullscissors at 12:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I recorded it, so I'll have to get back to you. But both I and my fiance LOVE the graphic novels, so we'll definitely be watching it tonight!

Answer by Anouck at 12:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• We watched, although I kept missing the last 30 minutes ... first and second showings because I was watching Sons of Anarchy and the third one, I fell asleep. Hubby says the last 30 was good though. 

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I watched it and loved it BUMP :)

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am going to watch it as soon as I get a chance this week--already checked my Comcast OnDemand menu to make sure it's there!

Answer by vicesix at 4:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• That Frank Darabont is a genius director

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2010