what do you think...

i am currently on mirena and have been for over a year. i have had my fair share of "thinking am prego" when my periods stopped coming, but that was in the beginning.
the following are symptoms that i have NOT had for the past year...
extremely tired (almost unable to get out of bed)
sore breasts (sometimes its hard to hug DH or lay on my stomach)
cramping (mainly onmy left) but nothing i can't handle
and acid reflux (which i have NEVER had my entire life)

*i don't have periods anymore (last was in Jan08) but i occasionally "spot" and i keep track of it so i somewhat know when i was supposed to have my period. i spotted almost exactly 2 1/2 weeks ago.
what do you think? do you think i could be pregnant? i am not worried about if i am because DH and i were going to TTC in Dec. i am just worried about getting pregnant while will have the IUC in place. please give me your HONEST opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I am an RN.... It is very unlikely that you are but it has happened in the past to some of my patients....
    It wont cause major problems as long as it is removed before the baby starts to grow... It wont cause the baby any problem but it could cause you some.... December isn't to fare off and the baby shouldn't grow all that much by then... but if you start to have pains in your lower stomach ...like ones that feel like light contractions i would go to the er cause it could have moved a little and caused that discomfort
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 6:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2008