Would you rather talk to a counselor or just not and work it out with husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in

• work it out i am a private person.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would prefer o work it out with my husband............
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• if I would try and work it out. But some marriages have big problems and maybe just cant work it out themselves and it would help to talk to a counselor.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Try to work it out with my DH first. Marriage is not easy, it takes two, and communication
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• It depends on the problem.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Sometimes having someone else there helps even if its just as a mediator to smooth things over. Counseling can help you guys see from the others point of view, sometimes couples cannot communicate until they learn and that may be with the help of a 3rd party.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I did the counselor thing and it helped a lot and it was way quicker to solving problems than doing it ourselves. I would reccomend it.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• It's different for everybody. Personally, I'm very analytical, and for me, counseling just doesn't work, because I usually already know what I'm feeling, how I got there, and what I want to do to resolve it. I did try counseling with my ex husband, and frankly, it was a complete waste of time for me. I'm sure it does work for some people though...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• As of right now not work it out with my husband. I tried for 2 years without any help from my husband. I've been doing it alone so I'm finally calling quits.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think it would be good to have another person seeing the problems from their eyes.
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 1:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010