what smell makes you sick (seen it somewhere)

what smell makes you want to throw up?? mine is eggs

ourlove_asone

Asked by ourlove_asone at 12:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hmm, for me it's marinara sauce, ground turkey, and my son's poopy diapers, heh. Oh, and clam chowder (or anything seafood related, really).
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Im not prego and I cant stand the smell of Subway. I dont know why but I just cant get past the front door. If someone orders me a sandwitch I can eat. Love it. I just cant go in. I will hurl...Weird!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 12:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Pipe and cigar smoking
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• when i was pregnant with my dd it was hamburger meat and with my ds idr i was puking all the time
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm not pregnant, but the smell of eggs cooking is so gross. It doesn't matter how they are cooked, scrambled, sunny side, omelet they are all nasty. I can eat them, but smelling them cook makes me gag and the smell just lingers too.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• When I was pregnant it was the smell of alcohol, smoke, gasoline, and poop. Now its probably fish, vomit, poop, and cabbage.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• the smell of gasoline,..it kills me to pump gas, i'm running to the car as soon as it starts flowing lol......umm, my dd's pee and poop, thank god she's potty trained, and gets the general idea of wiping herself (she's bathed every night, i promise!!! lol)...my house, and more specifically my bedroom...it doesn't stink by any means, but the smell of my house literally makes me gag and run to the bathroom in the mornings. that's all i can think of at this time..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 2:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• the smell of hamburger meat cooking, chicken period, poop,garbage
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Jack in the Box
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• cigarettes and garlic
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 4:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2010