Wierd symptom? adult content

As of this am, I had diarrhea (x2) then it quit along with 'hot flashes' , dizziness, extreme hunger pangs, some nausea and frequent urination and the feeling of constantly feeling 'wet' although my cm has just been sticky since ovulation and not completely dried up.
Has anyone ever had diarrhea as a pregnancy symptom?
I have read that it isn't uncommon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Stop looking for symptoms and wait to have an authentic positive test, then worry about symptoms.

Answer by older at 1:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Wow!! That is exactly what is happening to me!!! How crazy!! I know I am pregnant but I have to wait a couple more days to test (im very intune with my body and knew right away with my son also) but these symptoms are more extreme.......everyone who keeps telling her to just stop YOU STOP - when you really want a baby you get so excited you obsess about everything going on so get a heart and be nice!!!!!!!!
    haydensmommy009

Answer by haydensmommy009 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I didn't even get pregnancy symptoms until around 6 weeks...really, the first REAL sign is a missed period. Otherwise, I felt the same as before I get my period!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Have you tested yourself for pregnancy? From personal experience, I'm a hypercondriac so I make up a lot of stuff. I've thought I was pregnant so many times and thought every little thing was a pregnancy symthom. When I was actually pregnant, I didn't even notice anything so I'd say make sure you're pregnant first then examine your symthoms. Personally I've had more constipation than diarrhea. I don't think it would be weird though, your body is going through a lot of changes, it just needs time to adjust. Just make sure you stay hydrated because like vomitting, diarrhea can dehydrate you.
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 1:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My test day isn't for another 4 days so, in reality, alot could happen between now and then. My temps are up higher than they have ever been in the past 3 months of TTC but time will tell the story.....
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2010