Who is Joe the Plumber?!?

I've been hearing for the past few days about some guy...who the freak is he?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Joe the plumber is just an average guy who happened upon Obama and asked a question. I did not hear the question or reply, but obviously it upset the Democrats.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 12:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I wasn't sure either and had been wondering. Here's the story...

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/16/joe-in-the-spotlight/
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Obama did run into a guy named Joe and he is a plumber. I guess he had some concerns for his buisness and how each president would effect it. At one of the debates, I don't remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd one, all they did was bring up Joe the Plumber. They kept using him as a reference to the fears of the American people. But I have to tell you that by the end of the debate I was extremely tired of hearing about him. They were just using him to prove their points. Both unsuccessfully in my opinion.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 12:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2008