Please, what can I do?

I have this guy in my life... he never speaks to me (it's been almost a year and a half... yes, literally), he is demanding, I always have to clean up after him, cook for him, fix his food and bring it to him, wash his clothes, etc.

I know you're wondering how someone can be dumb enough to keep a man in their life who does this to them.... but I can't help it... I love him.

What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• laughingyour baby?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• How can you love someone who never speaks to you? If you want to save yourself the trouble, get a dog. You need to leave ASAP.
    Anonymous

• Is this your child you're talking about? It sure sounds that way. If it's your boyfriend/husband, I'd leave him.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm not one to up and jump on the leave him wagon. But a YEAR? Seriously, you need to leave and do it now. He treats you like crap, and you allow it. What are you even getting from this relationship that makes you stay?

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Damn! you allow him to treat you like a door mat!!! It that really love??? he sounds more like a demanding parent rather then a lover. do some research online and im sure you fall under the catagory of an abused women.. your the only one who can change your situation, sounds like you already have an idea what to do but am looking for justification.. i hope you get out while the gettin is good!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• LMFAO! OMG butterfy!

You got it!

I was oging to keep letting this go!

RFLMFAO!!!!

Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Is it a baby???lol

Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 1:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• For a minute there I thought you were talking about a dog... dump his butt! You can do better.
    Chele18504

Answer by Chele18504 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I thought you were talking about my ex...
    BrookyHBK_Y2J

Answer by BrookyHBK_Y2J at 1:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Now I get it!!! I feel dumb lol
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2010