How many people have friends who are single?

My friend is and every guy was checking her out last night because she wore a short skirt and tight ornage shirt to take my DD trick or treating last night. The other thing is she has attitude because I am a SAHM and has made comments.
Like when she implied I eat dog food by asking if it tasted good while I was making dog food. And the way she always goes to whereever my Hubby is at in the house and always mentuons his name in conversation. She must have said my Hubbies name like 12 times yesterday under three hours while we were out just the two of us.
She is an old friend from high school, and this is the first time I have seen her in 8 years. She flew out here and she is a drama causing person. I am not so sure I like her anymore.
I am just kepping busy until she leaves tonight on the plane.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 1:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I know a few, but yours seems to be a bit annoying, I hope her plane is right on time.....

Answer by older at 1:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Is it normal for a 34 year old divorcy to act all gaga over my Hubby and ignore the ones who she does not know if they are single or not?
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Most of mine are single. Sometimes I'm jealous but I wouldn't trade my kids in for anything in the world
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• single people like living up the single life, now that does not mean ALL single people respect married couples. married or not, she might be into your hubby and is trying her best to get something he does not share with you like his own phone number or maybe your hubby has a facebook, whatever it is, she's not respecting your boundaries.

i have friends NOW that i refuse to hang out with since they do things i dont agree with. its up to you if you want to continue your friendship with her or not...you could have a friendship from afar with her and hope she never comes to visit you again or you could just drop her from your life or you could still be friends with her KNOWING she might pull the same crap she's been the whole time she's been at your house.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am a single person and I respect married couples all the time....my sister is married and I am always letting her know that she needs to work out her marriage no matter what. I dont like hanging around relationship ppl and I dont carry myself like I am single. I am also a mother that has an image. The reason I dont like hanging out with married or relationship type of ppl because I have been accused by my sister of sleeping with her husband and that has never happened. My sister was so insecure that she told all of our mutual friends and they eventaully stop talikg to me. But that kool....I know what I didnt do...but if you have a problem it needs to be address as soon as possibel before everything turns into one of her drama queens sitcom....
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I only have one sort of friend who isn't single, and he just got married a couple of weeks ago. None of them really act like that, though. Most of them have lived with at least one guy or girl before and were practically married.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I had (key word) a friend like that, eeverything HAD to be about her and she THOUGHT she was the sh%t. I found out she had the hots for my DH when I over heard her say she was going to "get with him'. When I first read your post I thought OMG we know the same person! NO it is absolutely wrong for her to trail after your hubby that way. Good Luck!
    uglyrose

Answer by uglyrose at 12:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My bff was single (well, divorced for many years) and she was never out of line with my dh. They talked on the phone and we all hung out together.(I use past tense because my friend passed away) If she did any of the things you say your friend did I would show her the boundaries. Of course, she sounds like the kind of person who might think you're just jealous. I think I would just distance myself from her, I think she's trouble.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Thanks for the replies, but she used to be married and she was the one who cheated. Her ex-Husband left her. That I only found out yesterday. And Yeah now I believe she is trouble. Plus with the fact she didn't want to hear anything I would tell her, but told me She did not trust women.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Nov. 4, 2010