Pregnant

I think I'm pregnant i am two days away from my period so i will taking a test soon. I have notice different things like weight gain with out me changing my diet and now can only fit into my old maternity pants :0. I vomit once a day and then i'm fine. My breasts are sore to the point where i can't wear a bra. I'm tired all the time to the point where now i have to nap int he middle of the day. So I was wondering if i'm not pregnant what else could it be in your opinion? (I'm not asking you to be a Dr and tell me what's wrong i'm just wondering what your thoughts are)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not sure. No one knows your body or medical history on this site. Just take a test and see. Good luck.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm gonna bet that you are pregnant. I have no idea what else it could be other than that. But everything you described sounds like text book pregnancy symptoms to me! I took a pregnancy test 4 days before my period and it was positive so you could always test now and see if it works for you!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I say just go see a dr to see.. could be many things, those symptoms can be in a lot of illnesses
    mnmommy83

Answer by mnmommy83 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• What is your diet? Are you eating a lot of foods with a lot of salt and butter? That can cause bloating and weight gain even if it has been your diet for a while now. It can also cause you to be more tired because those kinds of food do not offer what your body needs for energy.
    Another thing is the change in weather. I always get sleepy when it gets colder especially if it's sunny outside. And our bodies hold onto fat longer and store more of it as a way to stay warm and alive during winter. It's something we naturally do it's a survival thing.
    The vomiting could be a thing that you are subconsciously triggering (from wanting to be pregnant) The tender breasts happens with sudden weight gain and them being stretched which would also make bras uncomfortable.
    You could also have a bug that is taking a while to get over.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• --Not sunny outside--

I say go see a Dr whether you test positive or not just in case you're sick.
    If you are congrats! And keep us up to date.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• If you are pregnant congrats, not if you're sick lol... I need to pay attention to my typing and not try to multitask while doing it.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i say take a test n find out. if your not, then go see your dr and find out whats going on.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2010