I would like to know how to write a signature, i know how and where however when I try to do it it tells me too many characters even with one letter!~!!!!uggg sick of technical .... i cant get any widgets that i make to work either!@

how do you write a signature???

BUSYMAMA5

Asked by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Honestly I think your best bet would be to use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and be very specific about what is happening when you try to save a sig or widget.

My guess on the signature would to make sure you are clicking make a rich text signature. Graphics and links don't work in the plain text signature editor. If you are trying to edit the signature that comes with the account (it's plain text) then delete it and start over

As far as the widgets go, without knowing exactly which ones aren't working I have no advice except to be sure you are using only widgets found in the CM widget directory. If you want to message me I might be able to help more.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:11 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• if this is a new page for you I would start over. Start a new one.
    Butterflymom006

Answer by Butterflymom006 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2008