Whats your laundry day?

I do laundry every Monday. DH goes through clothes like a teenage girl so I have to do 2 laods of laundry every weekd for us, and a load every week to 2 weeks for our daughter. I 2 loads of towles and kitchen towles every 2 weeks, and wash our sheets every week because it just makes me feel better... I feel like I do laundry all the freaking time! We have Samsung front loaders that are energy efficient.

SierraLynn

Asked by SierraLynn at 1:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• everyday!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I don't have a special day. I do laundry every three days, so the days rotate through the week, and if I need to do an extra, then the days change even more.

Answer by Bmat at 1:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I do laundry everyday or every other day. If I don't then it piles up and I have like 7 loads to do on the weekends. There are 5 of us and with the kids in sports, it makes for that much more laundry. Now that they are older they help out though so it is not to bad.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Whenever I need to wear something that needs to be washed.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• once a week sometimes on Friday evening or Saturday morning. if we are not going to be around on the wknds I will do the laundry the day before we leave. If someone wants something before laundry day they have to do it themselves or find something else to wear.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I do laundry everyday so it doesn't back up on me. I hate doing laundry and I'd rather always do a little bit than do a lot once a week.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I do laundry whenever it needs to be done, which is usually everyday! I often find myself scratching my head before I empty the hamper. I have no idea how there is always a full hamper! i will get to the bottom of this...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have 5 kids..every day!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• everyday, if I skip, like I had to last week, I have so much to do
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• WE ARE A FAMILY OF 5 AND I DO 2-3 LOADS A DAY
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010