do you back up your computer work?

I back up everything. I have 3 external hard drives sitting on my desk just for full system back ups
then I back up pictures and music files on disk.
That has saved me many times!!!!!!!!
once it's gone, it's gone!

I've got a relative that took issue with pictures being 'put on disk' not sure why, no different then having them on hard drive other than it keeps them safe in the even of a crash or the like.

so how about you?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely! Computers don't last forever, and anything can happen. I have flash drives with all my stuff on them, hubby has external hard drives with everything as well. I don't want to take a chance on losing music, movies, pictures (most important), amongst work I have spent many hours on. Not to mention programs we pay good money for and don't want to lose. Anyone who doesn't back up their stuff is just asking to lose it.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010