Do you totally NOT want to see classmates from H.S.?

I went Trick or Treating in my old neighborhood with my child where my Mom & Dad still live. I saw a classmate from HS and hardly recognized her but she recognized me and went on & on about HS & to meet at her house later & see some classmates who are meeting there. I graduated over 20 years ago & I was NOT interested in seeing any of them. Nice offer but just not interested. I didn't like them in HS why would I make a point of going to see them now. Just to get drilled for nosey information. They were the bully girls too. I really hate when adult Women cannot leave H.S. EVER! I said no thanks but say hello. BORING! Does anyone else want to leave HS as a distant memory?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I feel the exact same way. My 10 year reunion is upon us and thats exactly what I was saying... I didn't like em then, why would I want to see them now. I'm with you on this one.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I hated H.S. and all the girls who made it miserable for me. If I see them I walk the other way. They actually attempted to get my band to play for our 10 year reunion and I refused. Why would I want to hang around a bunch of people who I didn't like back then and I'm sure I still don't like now.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• No, I would love to see my friends from high school, just to see how their lives turned out, I for one have really pleasant memories of those days.

Answer by older at 1:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would not want to see anybody from h.s. I had two friends and I tried to call them over the years but,they never returned my calls so hell with them! Hell with h.s. I got bullied alot and almost beaten up a few times!!! In grade school I always protected my friends from the bullies,in h.s. I was the won being bullied!! I hated it!!!!
    Anonymous

• I feel that way totally. that's why I refuse to even get on Facebook... ugh
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• that is why i have 2 different Facebook accounts. i have one with just high school pple on it and the other with some actual friends and family.i tested it the other day and put up pictures of my kids on the wall on the facebook i just have high school pple on. NO comments or likes what so ever!! the family and actual friends facebook, when i put pics on there i always get a like or comment on them!!

so no, i dont care about high school pple from my past whether i like them or not!! if they didnt stay my friend through all these years, why would i re-unite with them again?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I don't really care. Over the years, we've grown apart. I also no longer need validation from the ones who were popular in school.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• all my friends were older than me i could'nt wait for the day to end to get away from all those stuck up bi@##$'s so no i would not want to see them
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yeah I'm right there with you. I didn't have any use for you then, nor you me... so why start now?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Ha ha..I can totally relate to that! I ran into a school mate when I was working a seasonal job one summer and I was out on the town when she approached me. I was surprised that she recognized me because we weren't great friends or anything! I would like to see a couple of good friends that I have lost touch with over the years but, for the most part I can live my live just fine without seeing any old H.S. classmates! Kelly
    LuvBeinganAKMom

Answer by LuvBeinganAKMom at 2:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2010