Different teacher?

If your child was going to be in preschool for more than one year would you request the same teacher or a different one?

CometGirl

Asked by CometGirl at 1:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• A new teacher would give them the chance at learning new things or learning from a different perspective.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• It depends. Is the current teacher good?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• same one if they liked the teacher.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My son does montessori so they are in the same class 2.5 till they graduate to K (depends on skills more than age) well ds was sooo very excited to go back to ms kelly this fall.... bought her a gift and everything ... come to find out she is taking the year off to spend with her baby... ds was crushed. took like 3 weeks for him to open up and trust the new teacher. i think it is a good thing (despite my wasted gift money) because the new teacher is actually getting more quality and quantity from his work. also in grade school he will have a new teacher every year so that will prep him for that. now his gymnastics instructor is "ms kelly" too and he loved that!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• If my child and the teacher had a good relationship, I'd keep the same.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• NEW. Once they hit the school system they WILL have a new teacher every year anyway.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010