I Need Birthday Advice

In January I will be turning 25. I know this is still a ways off, but when you consider Thanksgiving AND Christmas come before my birthday...well...that doesn't leave a lot of planning time. So, does anyone have any ideas for my birthday party? Anything from decorations to food to activities and everything else would be great!

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 12:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Just have a cocktail party. Have drinks, appetizers, and finger foods. As far as games go I would just have something like that Scene It game or Karaoke!! I love Karaoke! lol After a few drinks everyone will join in lol Have Fun!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• O yea..decorations. I would go with your fav color and white. Just do balloons and streamers. Keep it pretty and not too kiddy.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• One of my favorite things is always an inpromptu gathering. Just invite everyone over for a potluck dinner and some games.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2008