stupid ppl on here

i hate these stupid questions like, why do i have discharge, why is it this way, why is it that way...and just stupid crap like that....go back to school and learn basic female anatomy..you owe it to yourself as a woman to know about your body

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• sooo i have this discharge coming from my ass every time i sit on the toilet its brown... could u tell me what that is??
    mnmommy83

Answer by mnmommy83 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• devilChill! Not everyone is a Rhodes scholar!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Hun, all you have to do is click on another question to your liking, having a bad day????

Answer by older at 2:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yeah well, I hate when people can't take the time to spell 'people' guess we're even.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I don't think any questions are stupid. What might sound stupid to you, I would call lack of information. We can help each other by answering questions for each other. Just because someone else doesn't know all that you do doesn't make them stupid. Now there are some questions on here that are from trolls, and it always seems they are posted anonymously...just trying to stir up some drama...those I really don't like. What I do like is that often cafemom will eliminate those.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• LOL @ Amelia512
    FLmomma2be

Answer by FLmomma2be at 2:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• exactly mnmommy83
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• WOW! If all of these Stupid Questions are Bothering you this Much- Maybe, it is time for you to take a little Break- Some Mom's really need help with things going on with them- i think it is Ridiculous for you to be So Rude! If you don't want to deal with a question there are thousands more for you to move onto! Hope your day gets better-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Not everyone has had the opportunity to learn about some of these things. If you don't want to answer their questions, then don't. However, isn't that what this website is for? ADVICE. We shouldn't turn anyone away bc their questions don't fit the qualifications of what we want them to ask. Either offer advice or don't.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Well thank you DOCTOR Anon OP for that fine recommendation. BTW-- maybe YOU should go back to school to learn to spell--PEOPLE instead of text-type. How rude to pick on people about their bodily functions posts when you choose not to spell properly!
    Anonymous