I have twin 11 month old boys and i have two of almost every toy, they fight when they both have the same toy, they try to steal each others constantly any tips on how to stop this?

19withtwins

Asked by 19withtwins at 2:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Which ever one they are about to play with, give to the other, that way when they snatch it, it was the one they wanted in the begin with. I do that with my dogs. They have their own toys. I give them the others, cause no matter what, they will always want what the other has. Works fine for them. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• At that age I always said we needed 4 of everything, because they both had two hands! I tried to keep the babies separated some so they would each have some peaceful playtime each day. Sometimes I would try to distarct at least one of them and try to get them to play with something else, or I'd put myself in the floor between them. By about 17 months I usually just took both toys away and told them it was sad they couldn't share, and soon after that it stopped being a constant problem. GL!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010