Can you help me differenitiate between the CM's I've been having?

I had + OPK 10/23-10/24. The night of the 23rd I had creamy CM, like 2-3 globs of it that came out on my bf after we BD. It was white/cloudy/thick and creamy, but not like egg whites. I remember last month this happened immediately before my + OPK, if not at the same exact time as the + test. Is it supposed to show before it turns to EWCM? I don't remember finding EWCM though. I don't have an infection or anything, unless something has happened since I visited the Dr a few wks ago.

mango12278

Asked by mango12278 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• there's another stupid cm question.... don't think about it so much geeze!
    Anonymous

• Hi I have been trying to conceve I want a baby so bad and my boyfriend wants it to but know you ovulate 14 days after your period . My period is 10 through the 15 , it is reg. so that puts me ovulateing this week . I hope im right , Thank you if you and help
    TinaO265

Answer by TinaO265 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010