i need a legit wahm job

I do not want to be scammed or given something where I can never make any money. I am asking for some help because im miserable being away from my kids. If anyone has any suggestions or could help me find a wahm opportunity I would greatly appreciate it!

Merediths_Mommy

Asked by Merediths_Mommy at 2:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• Good luck with finding a legit, work at home job where you can actually make money
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think the best ones of those are jobs that work outside of home and made a switchover to home.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Just a word of advice, stick with free options until you learn the ropes! I have a list of free work at home jobs at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Seriously in all honesty..there is like ALMOST no JOB on the internet that will be replacement income for an outside job UNLESS it is an outside job you are bringing IN.

Your best bet is to find a business you can work around your schedule...and eventually replace what you do. I have done just that.
    I now work PT form home but make a solid living at home.

I have no parties, products, inventory, quotas etc. Just a service we educate others on.

Here is a 3 minute phone call you can listen to and message me back with what you love about it

512-703-6148 Option 1
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I agree with Happymom2-2. I'd say everyday at least 6 questions exactly like this get answered. A few ladies post links to "jobs" but I've never seen any of them pan out, There really aren't any "jobs" online. Those that do it generaly worked in the office for years first before being given the option of working from home.

You can sell on ebay, babysit, join a direct selling company or start another business from home. But they take time and work to build up to a replacement income.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I was in same boat a year and half agoa dn I found a usiness that is very legit. Would love to share my journey with you! Hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 4:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• We Have a List of Jobs On Our Blog:-)
    Earnings In A Basket
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• www.welovejuiceplus.com
    I am a Rep with Juice Plus, this company is completely legit and you can definately make money. Contact me if you would like more info.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home...so I can raise my kids. I've made really good money, and it's really a lot of fun!!! I'm happy to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010