Hair bows and tutus?

I have been makingt these things for a while now as gifts for my family but some of my family thinks I could make so extra money from my creations. Do you buy these things for your girls? do you like unique things for your children or are the general store items enough? I want to make sure this will work before I invest to much?

countryhotmama

Asked by countryhotmama at 2:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Post pictures so we can see.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would buy them for my daughter.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I buy tons of hair things for my little girls.. but thats only because one of my good friends has her own business in sewing and things like that so i get a huge discount. Also, they are so easy to make and the information is everywhere that people seem to just make them theirselves. If you want to do it, i say go for it, but there are so many places and people that do it and over price their things! I have found it very easy to make them myself as well, but some people just arent crafty and will pay for things! good luck
    vvlinley21

Answer by vvlinley21 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• No, I don't buy them, I make them myself. So easy, far less expensive, and that way I can customize them exactly the way I want them.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i make my own unique and beutiful bows, and my own, wreaths, blankets, pillows, wood burned signs, and candles and cleaning supplies, but if i didnt i would buythem :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I make my own.

Answer by missanc at 8:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2010