I have a very moody/groouchy/cranky 6 month old.....

he's been teething a while, he cut his first 2 teeth a while back. usually he was fine. I could put him in his walker/swing/on the floor or play pen to play while i did cleaned around the house each morning. But now he just screams alot. i can put him in his walker to play and i'll leave outta the room but if i re-enter the room he sees me and starts smilin and trying to chase me down in it. but if i turn to leave to do something else he just flat out screams. i feel like i cant get anything done anymore. what happened to my happy baby. he wasnt spoiled to being held all the time. dont get me wrong i did take breaks to have mommie and baby time all the time but i didnt spoil him to being held all the time. is anyone is going thru this? What do i do? maybe i should clean at night when everyone is alseep....any advice ladies????

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It might be a little seperation anxiety, he's about the right age for it. He could also be cutting his next set of teeth. The top ones usually come in within a couple weeks of the bottom ones. Just take him room to room with you and he should be a happier baby. Something that usually works for me is opening the cabinet I keep all the plastic containers and lids in and letting my dd play in there while I clean the kitchen. I have a couple extra things to throw in my dishwasher when she's done, but at least the kitchen got cleaned. Good luck!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2010